Blue Mystic

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by punchreba, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Hello folks, Im getting ready to flower my blue mystic. It will be my first time attempting to flower a plant. Any tips, pointers advice etc. would be greatly appreciated. I have the current set up i can flower her in wich is 140 watt mixed cfl/t5 6500k/2700k. Or i have an agromax tent with a 250 hps light set up i guess i can start setting up. Just been lazy. Anyhow, thank you for any and all help! PR

Attached Files:

2. nice loooking plant man..

my advice:

put it in a larger pot and use all of the lights that you have.

enjoy the grow :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you. This is currently a 1.75 gallon pot. I have a 3 gallon pot available, and also a 5 gallon bucket that i guess had stripper in it at one time. I havnt cleaned the 5 gal yet but im sure it can be done. I will really have to give it a look this afternoon. Wich is the better option u thinkin? And a transplant shouldnt bother her too much? I had transplanted once from a smaller pot to this pot. So it would be a second transplant. But the first one was done a while ago anyhow...Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="punchreba" post="19130564" timestamp="1386600970"]Thank you. This is currently a 1.75 gallon pot. I have a 3 gallon pot available, and also a 5 gallon bucket that i guess had stripper in it at one time. I havnt cleaned the 5 gal yet but im sure it can be done. I will really have to give it a look this afternoon. Wich is the better option u thinkin? And a transplant shouldnt bother her too much? I had transplanted once from a smaller pot to this pot. So it would be a second transplant. But the first one was done a while ago anyhow...Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]The 5 gal.Ive had excellent results with Blue Mystic. Enjoy!sent from my goddamn phone

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh rite on man. Was hoping someone would chime in that has had experience with BM. after doing some reaserch, i chose it because of low odor and easier for begginers. Excited to try to flower her.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 AugustWest, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013

like sapien said go w/ the 5 gal if you have the space.

you won't get transplant shock if you transplant in a timely manner.. the only time i've ever experienced any shock was when it was rootbound to begin with.

but even if you lose a few days of growth it'll pay off in the long run.

just reread your post.. you had floor stripper in that 5 gal? Be careful w/ that dude.. maybe grab a new bucket at the hardware store or something.
    Not saying that it'll harm your plant.. but i wouldn't be comfortable using something that had that much chemicals stored in it.

and man.. throw every light you have at that thing if you can keep the temps reasonable.

7. Yeah i thought about the stripper. Washed it and went to work. Gonna just grab one at HD to be safe.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. that's a good looking plant there reba. you planning to keep this thread updated with the progress? I'd like to see how she turns out

9. Sure man. Always hangin here at some point or another. I have one other in the cage as well. A chernobyl a few weeks old that i topped friday. My dilema is, my tent/light etc is all still in the boxes and i havnt quite figured out were to set it up. Would love to keep my current set up just maybe with the t5 fixture in it and then set up the tent with the hps and a couple cfls to flower but i dont THINK the wife we be to pumed about that idea. Either way, yes i will absolutely throw some pics up. Gonna need all the experience i can absorb here. She turned 8 weeks old on saturday so i think shes ready to rock.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. "pumped"Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I got a blue mystic my self...its from royal queen seeds....didn't grow it out yet so I'd love to see the out come...she looks very healthy man keep it up!

L.

12. Wait...I knew this plant looked familiar...didn't you make a thread about here already?...I'm thinking to my self "I wrote on someone thread that was also growing a BM"....I pretty much just wrote the same thing as last time :/....

13. Yes haha. Thanks for the encouragement!Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Plant looks great. I've done northern lights which has very similar characteristics...low odor fool proof plant, easy to grow and loves nutrients. Best of luck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks skew! I heard they have similar traits. Pretty interesting stuff.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. So i transplanted the chernobyl plant into a final home last nite. Shes a few weeks old with a topping. I REALLY wanted to transplant the blue mystic into her final home also and just be done with it BUT i had watered her the previous day (sunday) and i felt the soil was still damp and i would have had to water her again after the transplant so i decided against it. I will.check her today, if the soil is a little drier, maybe today will be the day.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Chernobyl after transplant. She was topped and roughly 3 weeks old.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. both really healthy lookin plants man great job

19. Hey rite on thanks dish. I very reputable source who has been growing chernobyl a long time told me very important to top early with these plants. I feel like i completely stunted it when it was just takin off. But the 2 new sites seem to be coming in nicely so i guess i will see what happens. All this shit is so new to me...Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. "A" verySent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app