Blue Mystic

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TATtheHOOD, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Ok guys I have a Blue Mystic plant that was just transplanted into 60 percent FFOF and 40 percent perlite. This will be her journal. If u have followed my Spiritual Punk journal then u know my setup. So check it out and feel free to follow part of my first grow. :smoke:

2. Will update with pics soon

3. Here's a pic of her an hour after transplant

Attached Files:

4. New pics of my girl

Attached Files:

5. And another

Attached Files:

6. I think she's looking nice and healthy

7. Damn nobody wants to follow my baby girl?

8. looks nice man what lighting you using? How old is she?

9. I'm using a 600w hps and she is about 25 days old. I also have a spiritual punk the same age and a unsexed bag seed that is a little older.

10. Looks good man. Once the roots spread good she will take off under the new light.

11. Yeah she's already loving that ffof too. My peppers and broccoli are also growing great.

12. [quote name='"TATtheHOOD"']

Yeah she's already loving that ffof too. My peppers and broccoli are also growing great.[/quote]

Ha ha. I grow everything in fox farms, except my outdoor plants that take 30g pots ( hydrangeas and stuff, not Mj). After harvest I reuse my Mj soil for various ornamentals. I started with ocean forest, but ran happy frog this time and have had much better results. I changed a few other things as well, so I can't honestly contribute it directly to the soil change.

13. Nice man. I'm starting to get the hang of growing a little. At least vegging... Lol

14. #14 Doc-J, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    [quote name='"TATtheHOOD"']

Nice man. I'm starting to get the hang of growing a little. At least vegging... Lol[/quote]

I hear ya. It gets much easier as you go. Flowering is just the same as vegging, just different nutes and less light.

I actually enjoy vegging more, it seems there is more to keep me busy. Either adjusting lights, transplanting, topping or what have you. By the time you get in to flower other than maybe a bit of training the first week or two it is pretty much just feed, water, and wait. If something major does happen, its usually not good lol

Can't wait for summer so I can start planting various stuff outside. These damn warm winters keep making my perennials come up early, then a freeze around and kills them.

15. Damn that sux. I normally just do a vegetable and herb garden man. It's easy and awesome to reap the benefits

16. Looks a lot better than the first pic you posted! Nice job...is it femenized or regular? and is that Nirvana's Blue Mystic??

It looks like she is Indica dominant..Im growing 3 Nirvana Blue Mystics in veg right now under a 400w MH, mine are all sativa dominant so they're a little bigger than yours. They're on day 35 and already showing sex! :yay:This strain is the best I've ever grown! Good luck!

-Cash

17. Nice plant! She is looking good. Is this Blue Mystic strain bread by Nirvana? If so, I have heard good things about that strain. Keep the growing. You don't need to do too much while vegging other than water maybe once a week as long as she don't need a transplant.

18. I got it as a freebie from SSC. I have one 10 killer queen beans for my next grow. And yes it is femenized

19. Thats where I bought my blue mystics also.. I wonder why mine are sativa dominant :confused:

Anyways, yours look amazing. keep up the good work!

20. It might be the wrong seed. Every strain finder that I look it up in says Indica dominant.