Blue Mountain State

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BLAZE JDM, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Anybody watch it? Funny as hell if your in the 'right' state of mind. Has a lot of herb usage and partying. A lot.

2. I love this show! I usually watch it with my girl or my bro, me and my bro are always high if we watch it together, my girl is never high, and I'm sometimes high when I'm with her watching it. We all agree its hilarious, so thats the whole spectrum of sober-high

3. This show=my life
    Literally

4. [quote name='"Dissec"']I love this show! I usually watch it with my girl or my bro, me and my bro are always high if we watch it together, my girl is never high, and I'm sometimes high when I'm with her watching it. We all agree its hilarious, so thats the whole spectrum of sober-high[/quote]

Haha, for sure dude! This past seasons finale episode was pretty damn awesome.lol.

[quote name='"punk960"']This show=my life
    Literally[/quote]
    The parties or the football? :cool:

5. Thad Castle is fucking hilarious. So sad that it's over though.

6. [quote name='"Megacosm"']Thad Castle is fucking hilarious. So sad that it's over though.[/quote]

"Which one of you assholes stuck his finger in my asshole?!"

Haha. Yeah dude, it was one of the few good comedies on basic TV

7. I love the 1st season! The pocket pussy one is hilarious. I didn't like the second season as much, though. Hows the third season?

8. The one where he tells how his name really isn't Thad is hilarious, just that part is like the funniest thing I've seen ever.

9. THE PARTIES!! who cares about football?

10. Hilarious show. I think it got better as the shows went along. The one Dissec is talking about is fucking hilarious, probably the best one. I hate Sammy on that show though. I just honestly cannot stand him.

11. I knew that moment was my funny peak, nothing will ever beat that funny-ness.

I think Sammy is funny but his voice can be irritating

12. This show is soooo good! I watched like the whole first season straight in netflix haha

13. Season 3, is dope! I was laughing my ass off at the dick pic episode.

14. thad is hilarious

15. [quote name='"Dissec"']

The one where he tells how his name really isn't Thad is hilarious, just that part is like the funniest thing I've seen ever.[/quote]

Hahahaha yeah I know. I'm thaddd. Ok thad. That lisp was hilarious haha.

16. ahahaha BMS is hilarious.

Watched most of season 2 at a buddies house.

the kicker is quite fucking funny!