blue mountain state

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by CannabisCrusade, Jan 27, 2011.

1. been watching this show for over a month now and it is definitely hilarious. ive seen a few blades post about it in other threads but couldnt find one about just this.

it's only in season 2 and usual i like to let a show build up before i start watching it but this one is well worth it, especially if u have netflix. new episodes have been added on a weekly basis so its very convenient.

funniest new show on tv by far, Thad is classic, sammy is hilarious, and his sister makes me drool.

only thing that could even make this show better is some tits

2. I loved the season 1 of it but haven't started its season 2 yet. But i will start to watch it soon.

3. ive been watchin since episode 1..its always funny as hell raydon has me laughin to hard...im an auburn friend and my friend kept jokin with me thats how cam newton acted when the cameras were off

4. I'm watching this and Weeds on Netflix right now. The guy that plays Radon Randell in the second season plays U-Turn on Weeds. Both shows are awesome.

5. This show is hilarious, it is a great college based television series.

6. Fucking HILARIOUS. alex is a boss

7. such an awesome ass show

8. The drug olympics is my favorite

9. ^this. Fucking hilarious.

10. Is that the episode where Thad had his "vision quest" the whole going pro/staying decision? That was by far the best episode of the series.

11. #11 Sweetleaftoker, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No i dont think ive seen that one