Blue Misty Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by DevilRed, Jan 8, 2004.

1. 6'3" :)

Attached Files:

2. Bob- yea thats what i have done. I usually top my plants at least twice so i end up with 4 main tops.

As you can see in the pic of the large plant, it has four main growths.

I later trim all the measly little lower limbs that don't get much light and suck energy from the uppers.

3. youve harvest an indoor plant right? how much did you average out in dry weight? your girls are looking kinda big! looks good all the way around though. and the lil misty? still doing good i presume?

4. My plants average between a 1/4 ta a half. Most closer to a half dry weight.

The taller onces like in the pic make about a 1/2
    The plants flowered at 12 inches make just over a 1/4

All dry weight, never scaled it wet before.

These weights are clipped extremely clean, no stem no leaves at all either, noth'n but buds.

As for the lil misty, still growing, looks the same but is now 10.5 inches tall. Looks to soon have its first branches starting. I plan to sex at 13".

5. HIGH All, to raise the plants a little HIGHer...maybe put one of those 3gl pots upside down and put the plant that needs to get closer on top.

Nice grow...hope you get what you want out of them.

6. Unoit- Thats what I do, but at the time it wasn't an option. It was either a little extra away or too close. Figured i would stay away some.

Anyhow. The plant is now almost 16" tall and is about 4 days into 12/12 to sex it. Should start to show soon I hope.

Attached Files:

7. Heres the big sister about 5 weeks in

Attached Files:

8. my last grow i got 16g,16g,18g dry weight.

i think that is a good target for an 18" plant

9. so devil red do you bring up seedlings in a 12/12 cycle in the same room as flowering girls? and if so how long can you keep the seedling under 12/12 or 10/14 without damaging it?

10. im trying that method out right now so ill be able to tell ta soon..
    laters jay..