Blue Mammoth, Afghan Kush Ryder, & Super Sonic Cristal Storm autoflower grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RooRgle, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Afghan Kush Ryder #1 :D

420 Organics...here are some pics for you man!

These buds are drying with the super sonic now! These were some STICKY buds, I got some great trim for some hash as well :hello:

This is some of the prettiest weed I've harvested since I've been growing, it's amazing what an hps light and some more space will get you :p

Okay guys, enjoy the pics! 2 more plants to chop...soon :devious:

:bongin:

Attached Files:

2. My fave pic is pic number 5. A pile of fire chronic :D

3. Yummy, yummy, YUM!!!!!!!!:hello:

4. Thank you guys!!! :wave:

5. Here are some recent pics of the Blue Mammoth, and my AKR runt. I'll chop the AKR soon, 3-4 more weeks on the BM. In the meantime I have my next grow underway, and with these auto's on a 20 hours on 4 hours off light schedule, it's working out perfect. The new grow in in my sig! Purple Wreck, Kosher Kush, Kandy Kush, and LA Confidential :D I'm excited for this one...will update after the AKR chop, later blades! :wave:

Attached Files:

6. how do they taste?

7. Haven't smoked any yet!! The Super Sonic, and both AKR's have been chopped, trimmed, dried, and are curing. I'll take pics, the buds are all very frosty!!! :smoke:

BM is still flowering, my next post will be a picture update!! I will cure a few more weeks then start sampling the buds :D

Thanks for stopping by!! :wave:

8. The Blue Mammoth....:devious:

This girl smells so amazing, but she is very confusing. She is covered in less than 40% red hairs, but covered with cloudy and amber trichomes. She smells super dank, lemon-blueberry scones come to mind. :rolleyes:

The same is true for the bottom buds, those are no more than 10% change in pistil colors, but the micro. says the trichomes are almost peak.

Her leaves are almost all dead...trimming should be simple :hello:...I plan on flushing her for the next two weeks, chopping, and getting her ready to dry/cure!! Will update after the first flush, later blades! :smoke:

Attached Files:

9. So...I decided to post better pics of the Blue Mammoth, I also flushed her since she was actually ready to be watered, its been a busy few weeks :eek:

But here are some pics, she is a very heavy plant, excited to chop this one!! :devious:

Later guys!! :wave:

*Btw this plant is 68-72 days old!! Sorry I don't have it exact, but one of those days are exact ;)

Attached Files:

10. A hell of a lot bigger than my blue mammoth. Got any guesses on how much you are going to harvest? It looks like a christmas.

11. She is definitely on the larger side, similar to the Super Sonic Storm actually...but this Blue Mammoth has much denser buds :D, and I love the smell of this Blue Mammoth, I'm excited to smoke her.:smoke:

Your BM looks awesome Airf0nz0, I give credit to the 250w hps...my previous grows haven't even compared. I mean I've already chopped almost 1+ ounces (dry) off each auto I've chopped so far...so I would guess this BM is about 1-1.5oz dry!

I'm flushing her this week and next week, then...the chop!! I'll c ya Airf' :wave:

12. The final days of the Blue Mammoth....:metal:

Second flush was today, she's pretty much 100% cloudy tri's now...I go on vacation this weekend so I will deal with the chop, trim, dry, and cure when I get back. I can't phucking wait for this one :D

For the last pic I blurred my tubs drain..cause it was getting in the way of the colas :p

Later blades. :bongin:

Attached Files:

13. Looking great and ready for chop chop. Any guesses on the final weight?

14. I'm very excited!! I'm guessing she'll give me at least 1.25 ounce, 1.75 MAX...we'll see with this one. The Super Sonic I got 1.5 oz, but this has a lot of weight on it! ;)

15. I also forgot I haven't posted pics of the buds I'm curing now. Here are some pics I took a few hours ago for everyone following this grow. :wave:

Strains are in the order of (from left to right first three pics) Super Sonic Crystal Storm - Afghan Kush Ryder (the dank one :D) - Afghan Kush Ryder (runt with fat ass cola) :p

Fourth pick is the Dank AKR, fifth Pic is the SSCS and last is part of that fat top cola on my AKR runt

They have been curing about 2+ weeks...I will start doing smoke reports in a month or so...I like to wait the full month or two of curing before I smoke. ;)

Attached Files:

16. those orange hairs are crazy!

17. I know man, the buds are full of these super red/orange hairs it's pretty sweet looking, haha :D
    They have a nice cedar smell to them, with some skunk or fuel smell, I can't tell yet. Some more cure will help define the smell more I'm sure. How did yours smoke?

18. ^Love your BM man!! I can't believe your buds are deep purple like that! The tips of my buds are starting to turn a lighter blue color. But nothing like the color you have!! :smoke:

Love the smell for sure, I def have blueberries coming out of this one! :bongin:

19. I've only vaped it but its easily the best weed I've ever had but I only have reggie to compare to. The combination of sweet and earthy flavors is great. A real big body high, makes me feel real relaxed and sometimes even sleepy. Its creeper too, takes a few minutes to really start feeling it.