Blue Mammoth, Afghan Kush Ryder, & Super Sonic Cristal Storm autoflower grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RooRgle, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Thanks man!! I'm excited as well, my tent reeks of skunk, always a good thing :bongin:

2. That's amazing, 45 days under a 250. Count me in.

3. Thanks man! Yeah I was very surprised myself, the super sonic and akr are both at least 8 week plants, but my super sonic looks like it might have another 2-3 weeks, I would have guessed another 4-5 from the specs on the breeders pack...not complaining here though :bongin:, thanks for hopping on board man :wave:

4. RooRgle,

Your plants look dank man! Keep on growin!

-G

5. That means a lot after looking at your buds man, thanks for kind words :bongin:

6. Update: Got A cooltube..it's awesome, once I can uplaod pics (won't let me) I will show the new set-up...temps are at 77 all day long now all vent flaps closed, gf is happy about that with 20 hours of light on every night :bongin:

7. FINALLY :hello: I can upload pics, been having some problems!! Thanks for fixing it guys :wave:

Really love this cooltube, it's been great. My temps are now 76-81 degrees...:cool:
    Pics are not recent, will take some more tomorrow, plants are maturing nicely, Blue Mammoth is finally filling out! Later blades, time to :bongin:

Attached Files:

8. #28 RooRgle, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Just wanted to post some recent pics, as promised! :wave:

Very happy with the amount of growth coming from these auto's, the afghans have a diesel pine fuel smell, similar to OG but not as intense right now. The Supersonic has a fuel fruity smell, and the Blue Mammoth is starting to smell like sweet blueberries and skunk...once the tent clothes though, that carbon filter does its job great. I will now stop feeding my three mature auto's. I flush them this week and next week, then I can probably chop. Blue Mammoth, probably another month! Later blades :bongin:

Attached Files:

9. Looking moist and healthy!

10. Thank you 420 Organics!!! :hello:

Thanks for checking in as well :smoke:

:bongin:

11. Subba dubbed. Everything looking great.

12. Haha, thanks man! I'll update soon, haven't taken too many BM photo's..but it's looking nice. Glad to have u on board brother :D

13. Keep on Growin Roogle, enjoying your posts

14. Thanks man!! Glad to have ya with me, will update with pics soon 420! :wave:

15. Your plants look great, how much was the grow tent if you don't mind me asking?

16. No problem, tent was $95 after shipping, it's held up great!! Ebay...:rolleyes: :smoke:

17. Thanks homie, have you smoked blue mammoth before?

18. No sir, got BM as a freebie my second to last order with Attitude Seeds :cool:...it's smells super sweet and skunky. :D

19. Hey blades, 'nother update :wave:

Took these pics this morning when I flushed my three mature plants before I chop them!! They all smell so dank, very excited to cut these girls. The Super Sonic and my larger Afghan Kush Ryder smell amazing :smoke:

The first 6 pics are of my SS, AKR 1, and AKR 2....then my BM which still has a few more weeks before flush!! Enjoy the pics everyone!! :bongin:

Attached Files:

20. Looking good! I'll be starting an Afghan Kush grow myself in the next couple of weeks.