Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue lotus

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yoskaterdawg, Nov 18, 2010.

1. sorry this isnt about weed but does blue lotus even work i took like 15 bong rips and didnt feel a thing some people say to make tea but idk how much too put in has anyone tryed this?

2. I just googled it.

There's your information. I've never tried it, I stick to the green stuff so I couldn't give you first hand experience. If you need information on teas just search google for blue lotus + tea.

3. Although I doubt it truly has any in it, a lot of incense supposedly has blue lotus in it.
    I doubt blue lotus has that strong of effects... or people would traffic it just like weed.