[Blue Label]RooR

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueLabelRooR, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys
    Whats up I just got fucked hardcore because of my smoking addiction so i am deciding to sell my fucking beautiful Blue Label Roor.:mad:

18 inches Tall, 5mm Thickness, a down steam and a bowl!:eek:

This Package also includes a $50 RooR bag made for this beauty.:hello:

I want serious buyer only this thing was \"My Precious\" I would protect it with my life and i want an owner that would do the same for this Amazing piece of art.

Alright i will show you what your getting yourself into! Other than the best hit of your life!:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    I wash My baby after every toke to brand new condition, when you get it you will not believe anyone has smoked out of it!
    [​IMG]
    The blue label if u didn\'t believe me ;) without a scratch!
    [​IMG]
    Down Steam and bowl both RooR!
    [​IMG]
    The Beauty all in one!
    [​IMG]
    Thats the case it comes with notice the pockets for the Down steam and bowl. Also on the outside of the bag there is a White RooR label and a small pocket for your \"tobacco!\"

I can Also include the original cardboard box it came in, if anyone would like it. This package cost me over $400 about 2 months ago, the RooR never had very heavy usage, and is like it was brand new, every time I cleaned it I would spend over 30 minutes doing so using all my different polishes and glass cleaners for the smoothest hit!

WARNING THIS ROOR CAN GET YOU FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF, IT HAS MADE MY FRIEND SO HIGH THAT HE THREW UP AND ACCIDENTALLY RAN INTO HIS INFINITY POOL! THUS CAUSING CELL PHONE TO BREAK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!

Please serious buyers only if you are interested PM me the price you would pay for this, I was thinking $240. But i want to see what you guys think a good price is!

2. A. I highly doubt a Blue Label RooR cost you over $400, especially a setup as simple as that one. They are the cheapest RooRs available and I have seen 18\" models go for no more than $200.

B. You\'ll have better luck trying to sell this pipe on Craigslist or Ebay. I\'m not saying you shouldn\'t try and sell it.. but I don\'t think they\'ll allow a thread like this here.

3. with that being said, were not either of the two. This isnt allowed on the site..

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.