Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PoonSmasherr, Aug 3, 2009.

1. #1 PoonSmasherr, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    Blue Dream x Lemon Kush...or some kind of kush I know, even if the name was made up. Pretty sure those are right genetics though. Distinct Kush smell. I can smoke half a decent sized jay and i'm toasted. Some of the nugs had a blue tint to them that the pics didn't show well. Stuff reeks hard though, guy cured these nugs well. It's still smelly through a glass jar. :D (The 4th and 5th pics are one of the nugs that was so dense, weighed like 3.2) Check out that last pic attached too.

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      693.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      688.9 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      649.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      775.3 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      739 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      686.2 KB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      708.8 KB
      Views:
  2. that looks incredibly dank, and they are trimmed so nicely. +rep

3. thanks man! i think i'm about to throw up a macro shot here in a sec. Be sure to check out the last pic attached too

4. macro shot :D

Attached Files:

5. no love? I guess pics aren't good enough anymore! Sheesh, I don't have enough to smoke out everybody on GC, i'm sorry! :p

6. absolutely beautiful~
    how much did ya pick up and what'd it run ya?
    for something like that around here for like 2 grams would be 50:/

7. haha.

if you had enough to smoke out everbody on the GC, you would be a God!

8. This weed looks fantastic, and super dense. Thanks for sharing pics.

9. that bud looks very good and VERY dense

10. #10 PoonSmasherr, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    it was only 180 for the half zip. I wish I had the money to go ahead and get a few zips until I can start my grow the next season. Me and a buddy just shared a bowl, we are both HAF. Here's a free laugh for those of you who are already baked, watch it thru the end.:D if nothing else skip to 1:20 and watch it, cracks me up everytime he sings it :p [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTVl8u9wtMI"]YouTube - Classico - Tenacious D the pick of destiny[/ame] [​IMG]

11. ROFL! Thank you :D

12. Holy trichs batman! That shit looks amaaazing bro! Few hits of that would get me nice and toasted for sure.

13. not a damn thing blue about it. Looks hella bomb. nice pick pick up

14. thanks for the comment guys, this has been one of the best pickups in awhile for me. wish you guys could smell how strong it is.

15. Perfectly trimmed man. That shit almost looks sprikled with sugar :smoking: I bet they stink to highhh heaven too.

16. wow great pick up. i have had blueberry kush before and that was pretty good but blue dream x lemon kush sounds even more delicious. also that is probably the best clip you could have put up ever. +rep

17. looks real nice, bet the smoke is tasty.

18. The smell and smoke are both strong. Every time I open the jar i'm reminded how well the grower cured these, any room in my house will stink in 5 mins easy if I leave the lid off.

19. Rockinggggg...and fucking rollinggggg....hahahah

20. I bet that puts you to sleep. Nice man +rep