Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Headband [Bud in Hawaii]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sauuce, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Just some Blue Cheese and Headband
    The strain we get is some nice blue headband

2. I just picked up the exact same strains a few days ago here in Chicago. Dank ass shit, preferred the blue cheese

3. got any pics of this alleged "Blue headband"

4. NO PICS?! :mad:

5. Stuff looks reall good, loving the looks of that Blue Headband.:smoke: Sorry, but common, post pictures lol.

6. Omg some fire bud man.

7. Son that shit is EXTRA DANK :eek:

8. uhh same actually over here in maryland haha blue headband and blue trainwreck

9. there, is a wendy's

10. I saw some blue headband in new york, got it from a distribution agency, it was some fiya.

11. [​IMG]
    omg so dank

12. Lol classic.

13. is there some kind of hidden picture on this thread? im not seeing any pictures and everyone is saying how great this stuff is.

I got a trained baboon that sings falsetto and does tai chi......too bad no body will ever see it because i dont have pictures.

p.s. his name is Pan Gu

14. you ever heard of this thing called sarcasm?

15. no, whats that?:rolleyes: