Blue Hawaii mmj grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by yankee, Mar 25, 2013.

1. The strain is Blue Hawaii (100% Indica), 6 plants total

Fertilizers used are Advanced Nutrients:
    Sensi-Grow Part A & Part B (4ml per liter)
    Voodoo Juice (2 ml per liter) *First two weeks of veg only
    B52 (2ml per liter)
    PPM average 1350, PH 5.8

Veg light used Grow Lush 1k watt MH (Flower will be 2k watts with Hortilux HPS)

Pot size is 4 gallon

Medium is Sunshine Mix Advanced #4

Light cycle 18/6, Temp 78f, humidity 40%

The plants are in their 5th week and look almost like they are ready for for flower. I plan on re-potting to a 10 gallon pot and then pruning/staking when they reach week 6. I started their first week of veg with half strength fertilizer, then jumped to full strength there after. I have continued to water all full strength throughout all weeks of veg and have seen hardly and signs of over-fertilization. By the 3rd week they were drinking every 3 days and continue to rise in frequency. Should I back off full strength since the watering times are becoming more frequent? Or should I continue this pace and just watch for signs I'm giving them too much? The PPM has been averaging around 1350 and PH is always at 5.8. I welcome any suggestion/comments/concerns too! I want this to be a superb medical grow with the highest quality. I plan on using most of Advanced Nutrients' macro nutrients with Connoisseur part A & B for flower.
    Thanks for looking!!

Attached Files:

2. are you super cropping the blue hawaii? trimming? pinching? how long are you vegging? I thought blue hawaii was sativa/indica cross?