Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue goo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by canabliss, Mar 3, 2009.

1. well My body from up north decided to swing by my place with an 1/8th of dank Blue Goo
    sadly we smoked just about all of it excluding what i have (about .5) and it might be kinda hard to tell the quality because i grinded it all up the day we got it.

Smoke Report
    Smell: Very fruity smell, sells almost like a basket of berries.
    Taste: so smooth and just amazing
    High: Seeing as how this strain is a hybrid it started off as a real intense sativa but towards the end became a very heavy indica.
    IMO this strain is well worth it and i will try to pick up another batch.

Now for the pics.

apologize for the shitty pics

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'm sure it was nice, but with the quality of that picture you would have been better off drawing one. That could be a pile of basil or oregano for all the blurriness.

3. i don't even understand why you'd post terrible pictures of some ground up weed, as nobody could ever tell the quality of that stuff, but hey,

i dunno.

4. lol @ the blurriest picture ever surrounded by links to your camera's memory card in img tags

5. yea i shouldn't have bothered with pics but very good weed.
    o well ill have to get a better cam

6. does your camera have macro mode (flower symbol)

7. Looks alright if I blur my eyes.

8. thread title should of been "Blue backround"

9. I never understood why anyone does that. It stays fresher far longer if you grind/break it up as you smoke. Unless you plan on smoking it all within a day it's best to not grind it all at once.