Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Goo - depression, anxiety?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by silversunspirits, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I'm a new member to the city but I've been reading lots of Grasscity topics for a while now so I decided to make an account.

Anywho, I have depression and anxiety. I take pills for it but they have crappy side effects so cannabis is my other (preferred) anti-depressant. My guy has Blue Goo right now and I was wondering if anyone with depression or anxiety has found this strain helpful. I don't want to get an eighth and have it not work on the areas I want it to work on (because I've done that a couple of times).

Also, what are some other strains you would recommend? I'm always happy to add to my Strain List :)

2. #2 GanjFarmer', Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
  3. I think Blue Goo is typically a go-to strain when it comes to depression and there's not really anything on the same level/price range which offers more quality. 

The other strains I'd recommend if they ever come up:- Northern Lights, S.A.G.E., Jack Frost & Apollo 13.

4. @[member="ganjfarmer"] Thank you so much. I was trying to find a strain topic but couldn't seem to.. maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place xD

@[member="ItzLeif"] I've been on the look out for Northern Lights for a while now. That's my most sought after strain right now.

Thanks everyone!