blue E pills???

Discussion in 'General' started by carfan310, Aug 27, 2006.

1. so i got some E yesterday. they were blue. i poped one in. waited....nothing really happened. didnt feel anything. waited some more...nothing!!! so i finally figured out these pills were bullshit.

anybody know what it could have been? they were blue. and when i touched it the pills were not very solid. the pill would brush off a little bit.

2. tylonel, a vitamin.

3. oh dont worry, ill be getting a refund back.

4. good luck FINDING THEM

5. the person i got it from or the real pill?

i know where the person lives/kinda friends with him.

6. your not friends with him. unless he didnt know it was bunk. if he knew it was bunk hes not your friend.

7. Sounds like you got ripped.

8. well the person i got it from got it from his dealer, where he gets all of his stuff. the thing is he doesnt know anything about E so idk if he was in on it or not.

but back to the topic. anyone know what this is?

9. Any markings? take a pic? A blue pill could be a lot of things.

10. Have fun not shitting for 2 days, that was Imodium AD

11. Look on the bright side. On the third day, the shit he'd take will be amazing.

12. thizz comes in all colors and once pills get old they start to brush off a little but they are still pretty solid though. what was the shape of the pill? but it could have been a fake or since it was your first time you didn't know what the high was like so you didnt actually know if you were thizzing or not. but you will usually know. thizz takes a while to kick in if you just swallow the pill. you should have checked your pupils. if they were big you were thizzed the fuck out. if not. you probably weren't.

13. or very painfull

but that sounds like the tylonol

14. LOL

15. this pill was a circle. from the research iv done i here E makes you crazy. you KNOW when you feel it. when i took the pill i didnt feel anything really. nothing even close of being drunk or high.

16. Do you not understand that there are a lot of blue circle pills? No it wasnt E. No we dont know what it is unless you have a picture or tell us what was on the pill.

17. where does it say that i dont understand that there are alot of blue pills.

im just answering someones questoin about the shape of the pill.

18. Theres no way in hell he could have been rolling without noticing it. Completely bunk pill.

19. first off...was there a design on the pill? there usually is a design on the pill that imprints in