Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blue dream.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Jan 31, 2012.

1. anybody tried it before? whats the high like?

2. If its actual Blue Dream then its a crazy sativa dominant head high. One of the finest strains I've ever smoked :smoke:

It makes your mouth tingle haha

3. That sounds delightful, I am hopefully picking up some blue dream hash from someone if harvest went well within the next couple weeks, I am excited now :hello:

4. Never had Blue Dream, just wet dreams.

5. Its a strand of haze n blueberry kush. My favorite smells and tastes amazing. Face a qo everytime I find good blue dream.

6. I've had some dank that the dealer called blue dream.
    It was super dank and fruity but I doubt it was really blue dream.
    Down in Texas they call it what ever they want.
    As long as its dank I dont care.

7. I've had legit Blue Dream more than 100 times. The exact smell is Pine, vomit, and cigarettes, seriously. But it does smell really good in a weird way.

8. blue dream gives u a bomb head high

9. I've never had a strain like it. I've always considered my tolerance to be moderate as I've smoked nearly every day for three years but one hit off of this and I was smiling like a mofo and was cleanly high.

10. You'll know if its blue dream if you take a big ol whiff and it smells like the best fruity bud ever.

11. It is so good. I've had it a few times but I got a gram from a friend last week and me and my old lady smoked half a gram a piece... it was so fucking good. I put in an order for it but the guy could not get it... he got some other shit that he says is better but he's full of shit because I don't think any weed is better than that.

12. Great fun high

13. Its actually a full body high... Haze = body, Blueberry kush = body.

14. Thats the smell of blueberry and that light haze smell.

15. are you sure? im pretty sure its a sativa and it gives me a head high

16. have fun man is all I can say

17. Exact smell :) LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz

18. [quote name='"RUFFLZ"']

are you sure? im pretty sure its a sativa and it gives me a head high[/quote]

Yes sir, its my favorite :).

19. idk man everytime ive been to the club blue dream is a sativa

20. I've smoked it before. Goood times :)