Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by austintm1991, May 12, 2010.

1. I just picked up what is now my favorite bud ive ever smoked. Its a real nice smooth sativa that gets me high off of two hits and never causes me to cough. Its a VERY good weed to smoke if you want to get up and go do something instead of being couch locked. Very clear high. I give it a thumbs up! :hello:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Very nice buds man. Blue dream is definately in my top 5. :)

3. right now its my favorite ive ever smoked. I really wanna get my hands on some sour diesel to try, ive never had it, but sativas are my favorite.

4. bump. i can get so much done on this high i just planted an entire 1/4 acre garden while high.

5. very frosty :D

6. One of my favorite strains enjoy that. Blue dream has been getting more and more popular over the past year.

7. blue dream is one of the best strians i ever smoked, it was frosty ass helllll :smoking:

8. yeah i wish i had a better camera. the pictures i took dont really do the bud justice when it comes to how frosty they are.

9. This was some Blue dream I had a couple years back. And it's my favorite as well. Only seen it that once though.. If you look at it sideways, it kinda looks like a rabbit..

[​IMG]

10. haha i see the rabbit

11. Blue dream is definitely one of my favorite strands as well. My dealer had it for about a month and I was just fiendin on it haha. Enjoy that man.