Blue Dream

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pork chop, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hello Blades had a quick question about my top leaves, they are huge about 20 days in veg and i have topped it and now new groth everyware. Mt question is should i fem them big leaves back so the ligt gets on the lower groth seen some do some don't ?? Any help is appreciated.

2. don't. Just remove the leaves that point "inward" toward the main stalk. They will often twist and not grow correctly, as well as decrease airflow through the plants. So remove those one's. And old, leathery leaves that are stopped growing and look sad can be snipped if you wish. leave the succulent young leaves alone unless you want to alter the plants hormones (direct energy to other node's)

3. The ones I am talking about are the very huge ones as big as your hand , just want to cut the leaves in half to allow light to the new under groth.

4. You can if you want, but it isn't recommended in my opinion. Think of those leaves as solar panels. Not only they draw in a lot of light for food but they will also be used later on in flowering period as backup nutrients.

But you said you topped your plant, so it should be catching up to that fan leaf soon, right?

5. Thanks for the advise I will be leavi g them on the plants ,