Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blue dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JakeGetsBaked, May 15, 2012.

1. Got a half of some blue dream. Super dank.

ForumRunner_20120515_114345.png

2. one of my favorite strains. nice pick up man I'm
    jealous!

3. Thanks dude. It tastes so nice.

4. Looks great, but I could swear I see a new thread titled "blue dream" on here every time I log on. lots of people here seems to be very familiar with the strain. Nonetheless...beautiful.

5. Honestly hate Blue Dream. It is overrated in my opinion.

6. This shit is definitely not overrated

7. Try some other strains, you'll be saying Blue Scheme.

8. I never said its the best. Just saying this is a dank batch. I'm more if a lemon sour d man myself.

9. I've had so many great strains in the last few years. I almost always have a half dozen on hand... But for me, Blue Dream is my desert island smoke. It's the perfect mid-way point between the common conception of what indicas and sativas are sapposed to do. Great for AM and PM. Very relaxing and inspiring at the same time... I've had much more potent pot for sure, but not a better high.