Blue Dream, White Widow x BB, Special Queen, 6 weeks in 12/12..heat stress issues?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by McStrats, Jun 13, 2017.

1. I was growing these in my attic but the temps climbed up to 100 F for the latter half of May..so I relocated everything to well ventilated room downstairs where they now are in a 85 F space, although humidity is around 70. I have tons of ventilation and air but the high heat seems to have caused the Blue Dream and WW X BB to stretch to around 48" and buds haven't formed- lower leaves yellowed but everything still looks fairly green.

Just wondering based on the photos how they look? with past grows I had buds by now but the plants didn't grow as much as these. I have a Timber Lights Vero29 V7 400 watt, and a pair of Platimum P300's in a 3" x 8" x 8" space with a 4" exhaust and passive intake. Do you think the heat caused damage...do they look hermie? ( I really can't tell - its only my 4th grow).

Thanks..

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Anyone? it seems folks here are only interested in bickering...maybe I should make an outrageous claim to get attention...okay..so I grew these 7 plants under an incandescent 50 watt bulb and I'm hoping for 2 lbs per plant in a 3 week flowering time. I'm also giving a gallon of fox farms tiger bloom thrice daily, along with a mixture of grannys snot and bull feces..I read on the outerwebs that I should see big big results if I do this...the guys name was Jorge something..Fernandes I think..