Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream vs Blue Cheese?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I'm hopefully buying some Blue Dream soon, and I've heard lots of good things about it. I've had Blue Cheese in the past, and that was some knockout bud. (the first blunt I ever smoked had Blue Cheese in it) I was just wondering for the people with experience with both, which one is better?

2. They're waaayyy different...I've tried Budda's Blue Cheese...heavy indica, really stoned, couchlock...Blue Dream...more sativa...happy, more energetic...

Personally I like Blue Dream better, but I've always been a huge sativa fan...

3. I would pick Blue Dream, but if I had the choice to get both I would.

4. apples to oranges.one could be grown worse than the other.name doesnt mean anything when it comes to quality.

5. The first time i had blue cheese it was incredible. I got trapped in a loop, i felt like id been cut and pasted 4 hours into the past, i also felt a draft blowing on me everywhere i went (i had no windows open and i was inside). The funniest thing i remember on blue cheese was this:

*Me,my girlfriend, And my best friend watching Squid and the Whale*

Me: *looks at best friend* "dude i totally fucking get it... The parents represent the battling squid and whale... He was protecting himself from the detrimentality of his parents diminishing marriage and was trying to remain ignorant to their imminent divorce"

*my friend stares at me blankly and then at the TV - i worry because he's list all colour in his face and his eyes are red as fuck. I dont wanna make him worse so me and my girlfriend just speak to each other and continue to keep an eye on him. 1 hour later - my friend hasnt spoken the whole time - me and my friend walk my gf home we're walking back and then suddenly colour just comes back into his face*

Friend: Wow dude i never fucking thought of that before

Me: dude wtf you're like an hour late

Friend: yeah i know... I couldnt talk for a while coz i had to wait for my parents to go to sleep

Me: Dude your parents are on holiday...

Friend: Then who the fuck did i hear talking in my parents room

Me: ...

6. One time I heard indians chanting outside my house...creeped me out O.O

7. Dream will get me way more... Dreamy. But I prefer the cheese. Not as potent for day activities.

8. I'm a huge fan of blue cheese it's in my top 5 for sure so it's not even a question what I would get

9. never tried blue dream, but i can tell you blue cheese is one of my favorites for sure...so smelly, i love it lol

10. Blue Dream is my personal number one favorite strain. So there's my vote.