Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream/Trainwreck/Durban Poison/Grandad/xj-13/mango kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Aug 5, 2012.

1. #1 pawpcorn, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    So I'm looking for just a chill high where I'll be laughing having a good time/head high. Not really looking for a couch lock.

These are the current flavors in stock right now which one should i choose?

sorry i made a mistake.. Grandad =Grandaddy purp

2. For a chill fun high deff blue dream pretty spacey feeling too.

3. blue dream if you got the real strain

4. I would either go for the Blue Dream or Durban Posion

5. Mango kush. Tastiest weed I've ever smoked.

6. Not that I've tried any of them, but from my understanding if you want a nice sativa go with blue dream.

7. blue dream is a cross between Blueberry and haze, and was bred to provide the body high of an indica and the cerebral sativa effects. Blue dream is highly effective for pain management without the sedative effects of a pure indica. Effects are long lasting and she has a pleasant fruity taste.

You will feel euphoric, uplifted, creative and happy when you smoke this strain. It will help you relieve stress, anxiety and pain.

Thought I'd share that as most people suggested Blue Dream. Peace, and stay high!

8. Durban poison is some straight good weed. Its got that old school ganja taste, smell?
    , and high. But yeah another vote for blue dream.

9. I'd say the best strain there would be Durban poison. I've had the real strain a few times and it has a great high I love it. Trainwreck or blue dream would probably be second and I wouldn't choose the others over those. Your dealer/dispensary doesn't have good indica strains really it looks like. You should ask about getting a strong indica as the high it produces if considered better by some but worse by others.

10. [quote name='"kable457"']blue dream is a cross between Blueberry and haze, and was bred to provide the body high of an indica and the cerebral sativa effects. Blue dream is highly effective for pain management without the sedative effects of a pure indica. Effects are long lasting and she has a pleasant fruity taste.

You will feel euphoric, uplifted, creative and happy when you smoke this strain. It will help you relieve stress, anxiety and pain.

Thought I'd share that as most people suggested Blue Dream. Peace, and stay high![/quote]

Leafly? Haha.

11. Real blue dream is 80 sativa 20 Indica, so you'll know it if you smoke it. The body high isn't very strong

12. If you don't want couchlock, then the indica strains aren't what you want, such as GDP. Off the top of my head I don't know what else is indica dominant, maybe the mango kush.

Trainwreck is a good sativa, as is durban poison. I'd go with the durban if I were in your shoes.

13. Blue Dream is a very nice high,go for it.

14. I've had grandaddy without the purp. Definitely one of my favorites.

15. You got me. :rolleyes:

16. Trainwreck can get trippy, but its my favorite. Maybe get a g of poison, trainwreck, dream, and a half g of the purp. My dealer does that for me all the time.

17. This is interesting as I have used all listed except Blue Dream up to now.
    A buddy of mine just dropped off some for me to try about a hour ago.

I've been using MMJ for pain but I have a problem with the couch-lock, I hate it.
    Right now the pain is GONE and I'm not tied to the couch. I'm high not stoned, there is a difference!

The taste is great, even through the vape.

Oh yeah, I'll vote for Blue Dream!

18. blue dream mixed with headband if u got, you will feel and see yourself laughin

19. Mango Kush, tasty, smells nice and f's you up. I walked around Wal-Mart parking lot clicking my key button because I couldn't remember where I parked. I knew I was too stoned to drive.