Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream strain questions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiscreetStonerr, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I know it's a hybrid, so it's a little bit of both worlds. I've got a couple of questions about the strain. Have any of you guys experienced anxiety on this strain? Is it more of a body high or a head high? Thanks!

2. It made me really happy, i think it deals with depression very well and its a great strain. Its a sativa so a head high.

3. Just picked up two zips of this two days ago.. It is definitely a head high and I just wana chill out with friends and talk about all crazy shit when I smoke it. Check out my post in the shash jar thread and def pick some dream up!

4. ^^^ exactly what he said, i picked up a half and ever since me and my girl have been chillen and smoking we just talk about random shit for hours, dont even bother watching tv or anything.

5. I can get anxiety with ANY strain that I have. For me it just depends on how quickly I go from sober to high.

I've been smoking for 14 years and I still get anxious if I get too high too fast.

That being said, Blue Dream being a hybrid is pretty good for a relaxing strain. Its those 100% sativas that can grab you by the balls!

6. Definitely a euphoric high and helps a lot with stress and depression. It also made me really motivated to get shit done and my thoughts were really clear instead of forgetting what I was talking about mid-sentence

7. Blue Dream
    [Santa Cruz Medical]

80% Sativa / 20% Indica
    Origins - D.J. Short’s Blueberry x Santa Cruz Haze
    Potency - THC 17%
    Flowering - 45-55 days

Marijuana Strain Library - Blue Dream Marijuana Strain