Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream Strain Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiraffeVenom, Jan 9, 2014.

1. So I'm pretty new to smoking and I just picked up some blue dream off a friend, a gram. The only thing is this gram looks pretty small compared to what I thought, I never buy so i wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I can't seem to remember where I put my scale, of course. Is the blue dream strain dense stuff? It smells really dank and it's no seeds or any of that shit. I just wanna be sure it wasn't a rip off. It's pre-ground, not a solid nug

2. Some people will say you got ripped off, others will say that the more people between you and the grower and you the less you get for your money. People don't sell weed for free, everybody who handles it wants a piece.

That being said, I'd never buy "pre-ground" bud unless it's at a discount. My advice, grow a plant :)

3. if you are buying a gram of weed at a time, just be happy that it's real weed and don't get caught up on the name.

4. Most of the time, if it is pre-ground it's some shake and you're probably getting ripped off. Couldn't tell you for sure without a picture, but never buy anything pre-ground in the first place. People will label the pot their selling with common names like blue dream just to make it sound better, when in reality the dealer has no idea what it is.

My advice (since you seem way newer to smoking than to go and grow a plant...), find a new dealer.

5. If you can grow tomatoes you can grow weed :bongin:

6. Would need to see a pic to truely tell if you got ripped off

7. Not at all dude. Growing weed *correctly* takes a lot of more time and intelligence about the subject- something someone new to smoking just doesn't have. Tomatoes you can plop in your backyard, put some fertilizer on them, and water them from time to time...

LOL being new to smoking doesn't make one ignorant to gardening. Growing pot *correctly* requires the same skill it takes to grow tomatoes *correctly*. It's not some mysterious process that only pot smokers know about LOLOL

9. You're telling me getting ridiculous setups and spending hours reading grow bibles and researching the process to get a good end product is just as easy planting tomatoes in your backyard?

10. #10 Wavy, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014

I know people who don't smoke and grow amazing buds. 

Quit being ignorant.

Not saying it's easy to grow good weed correctly, i spend a lot of time with my plants, and researching how to make everything as best it can be.  

but YOU DON'T HAVE TO SMOKE TO KNOW TO GROW WELL. 

*edit* and my first two harvests were outdoor with tap water, that shit got me super faded. and i hardly had done any research then. about an Oz each plant. 

11. #11 Lineenil, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    I'm not saying you do need to smoke, and I'm not being ignorant nor do I see how any of my posts were. I didn't even think of the relationship between smoking and growing when making those posts- the two are unrelated. You can do either without doing the other, that wasn't the point I was trying to make at all. Just simply stating that growing bud is way harder than just regularly growing vegetables... You need a large knowledge base that I *assume* OP doesn't have at this time due to the fact he is new to the world of cannabis. It's much better advice to give a smoker that, judging by the fact he bought a single gram, doesn't smoke very much to just find a different dealer rather than to go and grow. Growing is the best option for a seasoned toker, sure, but for OP I highly doubt it is.

12. Yea, I cant exactly grow in my college dorm, I'd love to though. Trust me if i could I would. Since I go back and forth from college to home on breaks I picked up from someone new. came out to 1.2 though so no complaining

13. Fallacious argument, I never said that and none of that is necessary to grow quality pot. Sure, it's a path one might take, much like somebody might try to grow the biggest tomato or the heaviest pumpkin or a rare flower. You get out what you put into it, it's neither right or wrong.

14. You dont even have to spend hours reading grow bibles, the fuck? Of course if you want better skills like knowing how to LST/crop/supercrop/FEM/top etc. but you can grow it just by throwing a seed in the soil and watering it every few days..

15. #15 Paulalee, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Yeah, autoflower plant + mirclegro + t5 or cfl 24hrs + water + 12 weeks = 1.5 oz

Edit: grow all in a yellow solo cup. WTF!!!! FTW!!!!!