Blue dream sagging HELP PLS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by growall247, Jun 2, 2011.

1. My blue dream is sagging, at first I thought it was overwatered so I dramatically cut back the water. Didn't work so I heavily watered and showed no difference. I have yet gave them nutes cause I recently planted them outside and I have a natural 7.2 ph coming out my water source. Please shoot me what you think it may be.

Attached Files:

2. Also if you look leaves are folding like a taco. Pls inform me why this may be happening...

3. not sure why it's happening, last year I had a plant doing the same thing and when it went into flower mode it just died. What about your nutrients? Are you adjusting the ph after the nutrients?

4. No nutes and ph is 7.2 out of my source. They barely hit the ground 2 weeks ago and they all are doing that.

5. Well first off you want your ph to be around 6.3 for blue dream. If the leaves are curling under like say fingers then there is a problem with the nutes. Most common thing that happens when you see leaves droop is they need to be watered. Some times although uncommon you could have a mg or calcium deficiency. Usually you will see the leaves turn really dark green and the become weak. Then it's just the death rattle after that.

6. How can I lower my ph on a drip system?

7. You need to feed with a water can. Add some ph down along with your nutes.

8. There's too many to use a can.

9. i'm not familiar with drip systems, is your water source ongoing? Can you put the ph down straight into the drip system?