Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blue dream + purple kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sh3pherdd, May 31, 2011.

1. I bought an 8th of each. Seriously some of the best bud I've seen. I'll upload a couple pics later. It feels good to find cali bud halfway across the country

2. haha... im still sitting on 13g of Blue Dream... homegrown from a buddy ;)... seriously some of the best BD i have had... (ive had 5-6 batches of it in the past year) :smoke:

I wanna try some purple kush... i can get purple named bud all the time but sometimes it's not purp or it's just partially purple. All my buds for the most part are grown in the great state of Montana. :cool:

How much you pay for each eighth, 60? I remember those days haha... 35-40/eighth in my city. My friend in a town an hour or 2 away can get me quaps for $700-800... 700 from him and 800 from his caregiver ;)

3. 60 for great bud. 50 for regular good dank

4. Blue Dream is one of my favorite strains. Enjoy :smoke:

5. #5 sh3pherdd, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    pics
    blue dream
    purp
    [​IMG]