Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream Pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 210toker, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Just got a all today from my guy telling me to grab some of this danky blue dream. Of course I couldn't resist so I just got this eighth of this. 50 for the bag, about to go to work can't wait to reward myself with this ganj later:) a bunch of popcorn nugs that smell just like someone sprayed a skunk with blueberry pie perfume, more pics when I get home

Attached Files:

2. oh god that looks so nice!

3. A lot of people hate on blue dream but I think it is a great strain when grown correctly. Excellent taste. :D

4. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']A lot of people hate on blue dream but I think it is a great strain when grown correctly. Excellent taste. :D[/quote]

Really? I thought everyone loved it.. Oh well I haven't had this strain in forevver so ill post later if I like it!

5. There are a ton of people picking up Blue Dream on here...this is crazy :bongin:

Nice pickup man :smoking: