Blue dream not stretching?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jamesboo, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, I’m just wondering if blue dream might take a while longer to stretch, as I’m in to the third day of flower and yet it’s not stretching?

It’s getting 100% darkness and everything is dialled in correctly, no issues as of yet

Many thanks

B099FEEC-3F25-4F97-B128-C774A8183A34.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi there ,,ive just been looking around the sites about how much does blue dream stretch and really cant tell ya mate ,,one grower said his plany only stretched 6ins in flower and another grower said it stretched like mad ..so i could find a decent answer for ,,sorry ...mac,,
    ps but your plant is only in 3rd day of flowering ,,,flowering stretch lasts over 2 weeks so plenty time yet to stretch ,you'l notice more very soon ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. My friend seems to think they double. If they don’t I’m not sure where the buds meant to grow haha, suppose we will have to see, are you running the blue dream now then?

4. hi there i added a PS to my post above yours ,,your plant is only 3 days on 12/12 ..t takes about 2 weeks to find out how much stretch ,you should or might see the sex of plant after a week 10 days after putting it in to flower,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  5. heres a couple pictures just incase you want to know what to look for in a female ..and what you dont really want to see a male,,mac female-preflowers-cannabis-sm.jpg male-pollen-sacs-cannabis-sm.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. To the Op.. they look good! After week 1 to week 2 you'll notice the stretch ALOT more. Humidity is a little low but nothing to be too concerned about. I wish I could get mine that low around late flower. I haven't grown Blue dream but I had Blue Hash and the stretch was noticed between those periods. I don't even count the first few days of 12/12. I'll be starting back up with Blue Dream in a few weeks.. cant wait! Wish you the best!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. My blue rhino are small even after full stretch

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. You can never get a solid answer on a plants growth. It is all based on phenotypes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I’ve grows about 10 different strains. Even they ones that say they stretch 100-200% didn’t stretch all that much in My grows. And u gotta give it some time. I don’t think any of mine stretched much the first week

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. yep my plant i only noticed the stretch really at the end of second week going in to the third week ,,,mac,

11. ran blue dream outdoors a few years back and it stretched alot . Now im running a single blue dream inside that I just transplanted and shocked im hoping it bounces back

12. Picture of blue dream i did a few months back.. they stretch.. you def should notice 2 weeks into flower... first week is basically the transition week... i have tried 24 hour darkness with my recent grow and it seems to have sped up that process.. 20190510_001814.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Maybe it’s just the strain then, I’m not worried as I’m only 5 days into flower and they are all the same height still lol

14. Maybe it has stretched a little but I suppose I should be greatful as that is what my first couple done and they are lanky and shit .. the smoke I’ve had from this mother plant has been 10/10

4AF7D119-BEA9-4D4F-B406-E9FD62743BB8.jpeg

15. Maybe it has stretched a little but I suppose I should be greatful as that is what my first couple done and they are lanky and shit .. the smoke I’ve had from this mother plant has been 10/10

5076FD1D-6326-4B7D-A81E-2A848A15D73D.jpeg

16. I had that fast bud blue dream comp and mine stretched like from 2 to 5 ft tall

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app