Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream, Mango Haze, TrainWreck, Orange Crush, Purple Kush, Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sgkush, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I'll start with my favorite strain I've ever had the pleasure of trying. Some Medical Blue Dream flown in from Colorado to here in Florida. Amazing euphoria, with the PERFECT blend of energy and relaxation. Clear headed, with mild pain relief. Great for daytime or night time smoke sessions, had some great memories on this one. Truely feels like your dreaming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mango Haze: Another Medical Mango Haze batch flown in from Colorado. I think I got this actually before the Blue Dream. Doesn't look particularly interesting, but the smell is STRONG. Reminds me so much of the Blue Dream, except the Haze is more sativa in nature. Loved this almost as much as the BD, had some good memories on this one too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From left to right- Train Wreck, Orange Crush: The Train Wreck had me absolutely wrecked. Honestly, because of that nights circumstances I don't remember too much about either of the strains except they were dank. I got them in a pair, I think Half a Gram of each for 20 total.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Kush: I love a tasty Purple Kush. Got this from a good friend I met a few years ago, found out he was selling, and bam reunited with some of the dankest weed sold around here. Absolutely amazing for pain relief that comes with dream like motion, creativity and happiness. Sort of a creeper, but this will get you couch locked for sure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheese: My friend had a small batch of this, and gave me about a bowls worth to try out. He likes to buy weed that gives you an energetic body high, like beautiful waves are going through your body that massage you. This is no exception and definitely a strain you FEEL hit you.

[​IMG]

2. Choice nugs

3. hate to tell ya bro. thats at best C colorado bud probably D batches. I know i manage to dispensaries in the Denver area. Not medical grade at all jsut some commercial they couldnt sell in the med market so they shipped it to you. trust me it happens all the time.

better not be paying more then 10 a G. WAYYYYY better bud grown in florida you just dont no anyone.

4. Nice buds dude.

5. just got some blue dream myself in colorado, smoked 2 blunts and i was quickly couch locked and couldn't get up