Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream MACROS-NORTH CAROLINA FUNKKKK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StayHigh v2, Sep 10, 2011.

1. #1 StayHigh v2, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    super dank

supposedly BLUE DREAM

open them in another tab-- ITS WORTH IT ;)

edit- the purple little nug in that 3rd picture isnt the same weed.... its some godzilla.... smells like berries

Attached Files:

2. I'm not sure it's Blue Dreams or not but it looks dank. Very Nice. Most Blue Dreams I see is fluffier and lighter in color. That shit looks dense as fuck.

3. not as dense as some ive seen before..

you gota remember, could have been packed very tightly during shipping or whatever.. im in NC- no telling where this came from..

4. Look mate, you gotta stop teasing us North Carolinians. Some of us cant get hook ups like this in Raleigh :(

5. ive seen other NC heads from raleigh with funk too!!

if you come this way you will definately find some goody

6. dankalicious

7. word up reppin that NC bud.... thats some high country dank right there, i bet that bud came from the mountains. boone and ashville have some of the best growers in the world... up there with growers from out west, canada, amsterdam, spain, USSR.. we also have some genetics simply not found anywhere other than the east coast.. :smoking:
    keep smokin that holy herb and help us recruit as manny people as you can to help support the Carolina cannabis collation, and NC NORML. we need to spread the knowledge across our state. peace&pot:smoke:

8. i always post with new pics of the super funk I pick up. I sometimes think im in a MMJ state simply with the quality of bud I can get.. It is a m a z i n g... always super tasty, heavily medicating, and the aroma's? oh good god. Ive definately hooked up with the right guy down here, and didnt take long either...

Ive always heard what you said Blaze nc, that the funk and the real heads are in the mountains.. the good old untouched not bothered with grow ops just because of the laid back country scene.. People just keep to themselves like some good ol country people would do. Dont bother trying to go out of their way to get the cops in on some bust. Hell i bet half of all north carolinians smoke- maybe im just too high ;)

9. I highly doubt thats blue dream. Usually it is lighter and has more orange hairs but it was just grown differently

10. I think one of the only things I said in the first post is that it is SUPPOSEDLY blue dream... out here I dont go by the names because alot of it is bullshit... you never really know.. but thats what the dude said so Im gonna go with it...

Its definately some funk regardless... i know what im smoking.. some kids say chronic and its just some good looking bud and thats it.... you wont find any of that bulljive in any of my NC pickup threads..

it smells kind of diesely, very pungent funky smell that will devestate a room quickly..... definately NOT citrusy smelling what so ever... to be honest with a huge second wiff it smells ALOT like some diesel, without that sweet/sour smack to it...

11. quick smoke report-

The high reminds me of sour diesel...heavy sativa, feels like a bubble is around my head. such a solid locked in head high off just 2 medium sized bong hits. inhale is smooth, exhale is tasty and smooth once again the taste reminds me of a diesel of some sort.. id like to know what the real genetics are on blue dream

12. Was so worth it :cool:

13. Yea I usually cant trust most of the names I get but I was lucky enough to get legitimate blue dream on two separate occasions and I could tell it was the same bud.

That still looks like some fire tho...

14. I once smoked Blue Dream- he said it was blueberry haze crossed with master kush. It was a soothing, airy high. Pleasant and cerebral.

15. somewhat of a sad update for you guys..

my girlfriend dropped her Nikon out of the car last night ( was in her purse she says )

she picked up everything she thought fell out of the car, well... the nikon she must not have seen. I dont know HOW that slipped her mind. But. There wont be any updates on NC funk pics for a while.. unless it gets returned.. Hopefully theres still some good hearted people out there.

16. super funk ha i like

17. Shit bro, I feel you. Canon shooter myself and it would kill me to lose my babe.