Blue Dream Grow 1

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Damion8172, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Hello Outgrowers!

I must say I admire all of you for all the trouble you go thorugh for an outdoor grow and the all the willingness to help newbs like me! I picked up some Bluedream today and looking to the community for advise and help on everything as its my first grow. I have faith in the help out there to do me rightious. I have faith in myself as everything I touch turns to Gold most of the time! This should be no different with your help! Many thanks in advance! So far I've completed 3 things, my license for 99 plants and obtaining 50 Bluedream ladies that are about 6" tall and very secure location on private arceage with big dogs, bunnies, squirels, coyote, motion sensors and cameras. I feel very fortunate to not have alot of the challenges most do and hope I don't make too many mistakes! My goal is to produce the best possible bud and yeild while remaining organic and create the best Bluedream possible from an outdoor grow to donate to the local dispenseries. SO let the party begin :smoke:

Organic soil prep 101 course would be awsome but no time for that...my clock is ticking:

Soil prep with clay based soil?
    What spacing?
    When's best time to put in ground So Cal? "in inches "