Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by farmer zack, Oct 25, 2012.

1. First one is the Blue Dream. While it's not in its optimal form, it smokes well nonetheless. The second is some Girls Scout Cookie, my personal favorite of the two. The crappy picture of the GSC does it no justice.

:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Nice man! Does the GSC actually taste like GSC?

3. I don't know that I would say that exactly, but it does seem to have a bit of sweetness to it. The density as well as the way the buds broke up did somewhat remind me of crumbling up some little green cookies though.

4. Totally got ripped off. lol.

5. :rolleyes:

Come on man.... he didn't even post the price. He could have gotten it for free for all you know... is that a rip off?

Even if he did post a price and it was indeed higher then what you pay, why come into this thread to comment?

6. I gotta try that GSC lol

7. That "gsc" isn't legitimate.