Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream, GDP, Durban Poison.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tokin_whiteguy, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Some pics from recent pickups. All great smokes, the Durban being the stoniest.:smoke:

Blue Dream
    [​IMG]

GDP
    [​IMG]

Durban Poison
    [​IMG]

And the "holy grail" pic haha
    [​IMG]

2. Northern Lights
    [​IMG]

Hash Queen
    [​IMG]

Cheese
    [​IMG]

The NL was bomb!! Ended up with 9 g's of it :hello:

3. Dank lookin shit dood. That Hash Queen looks intense.

4. is that hash queen homegrown?

5. Can't remember man, that was from a while back. It def looks like it though .

6. Durban Poison? Never heard of it but it looks fucking delicious. Nice buds :smoke:

7. I am really likin' the GDP. Shits got me watering. :ey:

8. Looks likes your good for tonight and maybe a few more.

9. bro, i just picked up a quarter of GDP ... its my new favorite very indica though

10. Thanks for the compliments everyone!:wave: And yeah that GDP was really tasty!

11. that GDP looks flame! just like the stuff I used to see out here :D

12. Wow bro that 'Hash Queen' made my mouth seriously water... that def looks like some true wake & bake worthy pure sativa!!! :hello: :bongin:

13. Man the cheese and the blue dream looked so fuckin sticky. :D
    This thread has inspired me to smoke more. :smoke:

14. Glad I could be of some assistance:D Dude the blue dream was so good. Such tight little nugs.

15. lol three of the most common strains. for good reason too. very good strains.