Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream From Ann Arbor, Mi

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Only the 3rd time I've had Blue Dream, surprising because of how popular it is..this strain was heavier on the sativa, which I like, and the nugs are super fat and dense. Got 4 grams for 40. Definitely better than what I've been picking up from my usual guy lately

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      674 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      515.1 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      530 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Bronx Finest, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    Looks dank! I've been smoking on some Blue Dream lately aswell one of my favorites

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

3. One of my favorite strains.

Awesome stuff.  If you have the chance to stock up on it, definitely do that.

4. #4 Bitter Verses, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    i smoked some amazing blue dream grown by some aquaintances from oregon and fuck it was amazing.;

5. a pal of mine picked up some blue dream of an ann arbor dispensary recently, it was pretty damn dank. if its the same batch that be pretty cool. smoke on :smoke:

6. i'd smoke the crap out of those nugs lol i love blue dream

7. It looks wonderful lol