Blue dream flower time?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by couchtaters, Dec 29, 2015.

1. I recently got 6 blue dream plants and yesterday I topped them and lollipopped them. They're in a 4x4 tent under a 1000w hps turned down to 750 at the moment. After topping them, the top of the tallest plant is about 30" from the glass on the light hood. I wanted to transplant to 5 gallon pots before flowering and wanted to wait at least 3 days to transplant to give them time to recover from the shock of moving fromy friends house to mine and being topped n lollipopped. Are these good enough size for my tent? Don't want them getting too tall and burning the tops, here's some pics, what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. I would veg longer and try to get some more branching going on.

3. Really? You don't think they'd end up being too tall for the space I'm working in?

4. LST them to decrease the height and improve light to the whole canopy.

5. Topping them will allow them to Bush out but eventually they will start to grow up again. I grow blues frequently along with some other strains. I can show u some of mine...This big 1 was my monster. I vegged her for 2 months and put her to flw. The little ones were vegged for a month and r now in flw 2 wks

Attached Files:

6. The discretion is urs....

Attached Files:

7. Wow thats crazy how fast those grew, what kind of light do you have and do you have height restrictions yourself?

8. Four of those plants actually hermied on me :( but the other two show a lot of female preflowers so I'm excited about that...however, I can't have them getting that big lol so LST is probably my best bet at this point? I also have four small 6" clones in there with them just to see what I can get off them for fun, but I don't want to totally block off the light from them from making two monster bushes lol but should I wait to LST after I transplant them? They're still recovering from their trimming on the 28th, I just don't want to mess this up, I'm really nervous about stressing them too much, one of them is still droopy and sad :(. I will update new pics tomorrow

9. No update yet but I will get on that tonight, new years made everything crazy with going out of town.

10. Heres some pics of the plants now. The smaller of the bigger two plants has been droopy for almost a week and continues to droop after the transplant to 5 gallon pots. The smaller clones seem to be doing really well. I just can't seem to get that one plant to perk up even a little...what could be causing it to droop like this?

Attached Files: