Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue dream. Best weed Ive ever had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by badnamajamas547, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I go THROUGH some different kinds of weed. I have a steady good connect In walking distance, I've had northern lights, grape soda, og kush, durban poison, Buddha paradise, strawberry cough, pretty much any kind of dank. I got some blue dream recently and I've had plenty of blue dream before, this is different though, it breaks down heavenly and is really the most potent best fucking weed I have ever had. And I have a half gram left from 2 ounces, I paid 626 for an oz of pineapple jack and an oz of blue dream. First two pictures are pineapple jack for a comparison, the rest are blue dream.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Mmmmmmm love me some blue dream

3. [quote name="johnnyblaze805" post="19372186" timestamp="1390188083"]Mmmmmmm love me some blue dream[/quote]I meant 625$ in my post. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ive smoked blue dream before nice smoke fore sure

5. nice but expensive af

6. [quote name="johnnyblaze805" post="19372318" timestamp="1390189570"]nice but expensive af[/quote]In Alabama the prices are like:It's all dank ass great weed, it's all from out of state usually, not much weed comes through here that's grown here.20$ a gram50-60$ an eighth90-100$ a quarter.160-190 a half.Ounces here vary. I USED to get the BEST weed ever from an older guy who got it from Santa Anna California, I got it for 10 a gram, so ounces for 280, but now, i pay 325$ an ounce normally, its gonna be in 4 different strains in quarters or two strains in halfs or whatever, I know plenty people in central Alabama who buy ounces for 350 all day, I know a guy that's spends 425$ on 30 grams once a month just because he doesn't want to go to anyone else. I can get an ounce for 300 downtown in Birmingham but it's always sketchy, always parking lot deals and you can't scale our an ounce with a small scale inside a 1983 Mustang idling at a damn corner store parking lot, I don't fuck with sketchy stuff like that. I walk in, sit down, he grinds up a gram nug and we burn down in a big ass bong and we weigh it up and play Xbox and chill so it's not no in and out stuff. We play it safe, I'm more than fine with paying 325 and going down the street, rather than going to downtown Birmingham and risking getting shorted or robbed. Sorry for the long post. I'm super stoned, and rolllllinggggggggg on an unmentionable and I didn't mean to type such a long post. HahahahhaSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 runthistown18, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Bluedream & white widdow is amazing...
    Hands down best weed I've smoked

8. looks good. never ever seen blue dream in the uk must be an american thing. wanna try it so bad though praying its in coffee shops for when i hit the damSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Smoking on some of this myself right now. Going through it quicker than anything I've had before, I just love the taste and the high from it so much. Speaking of which, time for a :bongin:

10. not much better then a potent batch of blue dream! 

11. you got an ounce of blue dream and that was the prize nug?? im just messin with ya, get a daylight spectrum light to get some awesome nug shots! happy smokin  :smoking:

12. Blue dream with some sweet island. So sweet, so fruity, so piney. Like running through a forest full of blueberries in your mouth. Man, havent seen blue dream in my neck of the wood in forever and a day!

13. Smoking on some of this myself right now.  [​IMG]

14. There is nothing like some Blue Dream. One of the first strands I've ever smoked and definitely one of my favorites

15. its pretty good..ive had better haze crosses

16. #16 milehighgreengrass, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    doesnt look like BD I've ever seen....I grew it exclusively for about a year. BD is more lime green and is covered in hairs and smells like skittles mixed with guano. You got the old bait and switch my friend. I saw a pic of another guy claiming BD on some froze over purp crap.

17. I've been offered to buy blue dream before but passed it up. I'll definitely need to try it soon.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Oooh I'm about to diveeeee in

19. [quote name="SlightlyStonedSD" post="19374310" timestamp="1390234808"]not much better then a potent batch of blue dream! [/quote]
    Didn't take many pics, I was smoking on that at the time. I have a couple more. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. #20 chldrnfbdm4, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Blue dream is one of my favorites too. It's pretty fire when you've got the right pheno. My overall favorite though still has to be Headband. I smoked a blunt with my boy on a cliff that overlooks Hartford, I felt like I was floating on a cloud over the city, it was amazing lol.