Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream and Purple pickup (pics!)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sl1m, Mar 15, 2009.

1. #1 sl1m, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    Hey guys, I got pictures of some scooby snacks I picked up last night.
    One is the blue dream pickup I normally get from a friend.

Again sorry for the quality of the pics, I still have this janky polaroid, but I've
    managed to snag some good pictures - you can tell which are flash / which arent.

Blue Dream
    Great body high, tastes great, fruity, covered in crystals, jizz in my pants
    I was pretty blown off the first bowl, which is usually the case with his stuff.
    But this time when I played Call of Duty I was off my game. Onto the
    motherfriggin pickies broskies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now onto the Purple. Guy said it was afghan but I brushed it off and simply accepted because it's purple from the bay.

I got home around 1am. Takes me an hour to get home so I was a mother effin
    anxious to snap a bowl of this stuff. After all, I've been loaded on a lot of dispensary stuff
    and that blue dream.

Onto the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New 18.8cm straight tube RooR. You can see the one that's
    taped up that my roommate broke the last weekend. He bought
    the new one for me though - I taped up the other for him to use
    haha :D I'm just glad he paid for it - we also got a sicky deal at Ashburry Tobacco 25% off :cool:

[​IMG]

KEEP ON TOKIN CITY BRAHS - I'm going to skate to the beach to give my friend his green birthday present :D

2. M-...m-m-.. my god..

3. that is some nice purple

4. The purple is just getting me some good munchies and I'm getting a good body high - going to roll a doobie and play some cod :smoking:

5. Nice buds. Nice bongs. Good shit all around, ha!

6. Thanks man, toke up for me in that candy cane! I just ripped a joint - burned so nicely and tasted with a hint of grape, really nice.

7. Sick buds man, ofcourse its chronic if its coming from the bay or anywhere in norcal for that matter.

btw i got my roor at ashbury tobacco center also. its a sick shop how they have that hookah bar under the "18 and older" section, exept its one big room, which makes it all the awsomer

8. They just remodeled last weekend, the downstairs turned into the glass room - it looks really sick, don't know what they're doing with the upstairs though. I'll go check in a few days! :smoking: