Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream and Bubba Kush FL pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nelra, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Both strait out of the prescription bottles so if you don't like the names fuck off.:D

Blue dream has been reviewed to death in the Jar so Ima just post the picks. Pungent blue dream smell but this batch is darker than some i've had before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubba Kush has the great 'kush' smell that I can't describe mixed with some spiciness. Blew my tolerance out of the water. Started having a mini panic attack while I was playing poker because bout 5 minute after we smoked a blunt my vision had gone down to like 2 or 3 fps and colors in general were leaving very slight trails in my peripherals. I've never been this high since I got a tolerance to weed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. legit fucking nuggets :smoking:

3. where is this from since its straight out the bottle....cuz it didnt come from here

4. I don't know which dispensary but it's from somewhere in california... paid 30 for a gram of each so not a terrible deal.

5. 30 a gram is way to steep for that, it looks dank dont get me wrong but 20/g tops.

6. :eek: yikes

That much from a dispensary?
    Find a new dispensary man, I have heard of some with prices half of that.

7. whoa 30 a gram? Thats too much

8. the extra 10 is travel time form cali to florida i assume

9. I live in FL and get Cali nugs all day. They are vacuum sealed though for transport so they look kind of compressed. Point is, my dude gets a shitload each shipment and sells 300 an O. Normal prices if not better.

10. Good bud for sure but you paid the price of an 8th at top prices for 2 grams they couldn't at the least cut you a deal 2 for 50 or something?

11. Woah guys hold up, it was 15$/gram 30$ for a gram of each strain meaning 2.0 grams lol. :smoke: my guy sells it 30/60 but we're friends so i get a little discount.

And to whomever said get a new dispensary... I live in the state that's the farthest from any dispensaries.

12. Oh that makes more sense, not bad then lol

13. 300 an o for cali nug sounds like a good deal and about them being compressed although the nug doesn't look as nice it's the same thing I've had compressed nug with most of the hairs fallen off and it get's me more medicated than some fresher nugs I think people judge bud to much by looks.

14. Haha damn I was going to say... I got 2 g's for $50 for ya.

15. Much better good deal than

16. oh really speak more of this.....

17. Oh it's beautiful. Just compressed because it is vacuum sealed for smell and size during transport from Cali to FL. As strangely coincidental as it sounds, I just picked up 11 g's of Blue Dream for 120. Might have to post it...

18. lol you might've pulled that on me 4 years ago when I started toking

19. :rolleyes: I've seen the boxes the herb comes in at my dealer's apartment. I'm one of few people he lets over.

20. i need something like thisin orlando