Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blue dot double perc milk

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smoke4life, Dec 21, 2007.

1. AT LAST!!! my first perc bong!! yay!! So at first i mistook it for a roor double perc, and when i learned it was a blue dot i was like...wtf is a blue dot... but fuck i got it anyway and i was smoking with it last night..and i realized it doest matter if its a roor or not because i got ripped as shit! Somehow the downstem broke last night so i had to go to my local headshop and get one...but they only had 18.8's that converted into the 14.5 and i had gotten it with an 18.8 ashcatcher so he gave me a deal a could get another one for 50 and he would order me another downtsem for free...so i guess ill have two setups.. :hello: this new ashcatcher is chamelion (spelling?) glass :D so here it is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im super baked.. hits smooth as hell. :D also.. i bought 420 cleaner for when it gets dirty, but how exactly to i clean it? thanx! enjoy the pics

2. Great looking tube, I had a blue dot but I had to get rid of her

3. BAM (like emerol) Thats the kind of milk shots i like to see!

4. chameleon is some good glass its what my bubbler is

Attached Files:

5. nobody else likes? :(

6. First off please DON'T ever waste your money on that 420 cleaner crap again, Its ingredients are salt and iso, Which can be bought separately for a fraction of the price.

And as for how to clean it its really easy, In fact i just did it a few mins ago, Just pour your cleaning solution in, Cover the holes with your hand and shake the tube until all the resin is gone, If it does not all come off let it soak for a while.

Another good product for cleaning your tube is Oxyclean Free(make sure and get Oxyclean FREE the free means it has no color or perfumes) It not only breaks through the tough resin , It also gets rid of hard water stains, Also with the Oxy you can let it soak all night and it will be sparkling clean.

7. uhhhh no. Oxyclean is horrible for cleaning pieces. rubbing alcohol and salt work perfect, but f you got the money to spend, 420 cleaner is only $8. i tried oxyclean on my double bub and it barely de-gunked it.

8. DAMN! Nice bong.

9. im real jealous to say the least...

10. Oxyclean has always effortlessly removed all the gunk off my pieces, And like i said the ingredients of the 420 cleaner are iso and salt, So why would anyone pay $8 for something you can get separately for $2-$3?

So even if you do have the money DO NOT BUY IT!!

11. Nice Blue Dot.

The A/C looks a little thin. So be careful.

12. it is, but its just temporary, when i get the new downstem i can use my old one, which i must say is better. Ill be posting pics and a vid today :hello: