Blue Cookie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kancha420, Mar 26, 2014.

1. What's blue cookie? Anyone grown this before how was it?

2. I would assume blueberryXgirl scout cookie

3. I believe Mugetsu is growing some Blue Cookie. He has a indoor journal going. Great guy and is growing some dank flowers.

4. #4 kancha420, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
     I can't find any post by Mugetsu. Do you know if the blue girl scout cookie will get big outdoor unlike the thin mint cut?

5. not surevman grew the thin mint last year and it didntseem to be much different than any ofmy other strains in growth. Whats ur size constraint?

6. As in clone or grow space? I can get enough clone for myself and they will be grown in 100 gallon smart pot and 3x3x1 wood box.

7. grow space of course. U can expect a 3 to 5 pound yield from a well grownganja plant no matter the strain honestly from a 100 gallon smartie my bestyield was my Chocolope at 5 and a half pounds.

I've seen a lot of grow that didn't get good yield because of the strain no matter how big their grow space is that's why I want to make sure that the strain will do good.

9. well why are they wasting time on unproductive strains? Sounds amateur to me. Any solid cookies strain will produce. Strains can be important as far as performance but ive takensome supposed "lemons" and produced greatness. So i think it truly boils down to a grower's skill. Been fine tuning mine for 14 years now.

10. More then likely they didntknow how to grow properin the big space they had. ;) not thtthe strain was faulty.

11. I ave 5lbs out of my 100. My little 65 gsc pulled 4.

12. #12 kancha420, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014

Nice. I'm gonna take a chance on these blue cookie and hope for the best. The guy that I'm getting the blue cookie from told me that there's 3 different gsc cut but I think there's more than 3 cuts.

13. yeah thin mints, animal, fortune, forum cut. 4 that I know of originally.

14. My Thinmint cut did 2 from a 25 :metal:

15. yeah mine were all pound and a half or so from my 20s last year. GOLD Hill got like 7 i think off his in grounder.

16. What's 25 and 20s? I'm going with ocean forest instead of the cheap shitty kelloggs patio plus and I will not recommend this soil.

17. Size pot
    20-25 gal
    100-400gal

You guys can get over a lb on 25 gallon pots? What kind of soil you guys using?

19. Easy.
    Not really the soil but more of of the ca sun. I pull about a lb out of a 10 gal hard bucket.

I can't even get a lb on 4 white shark plant 2 of them were like a foot tall very embarrassing and I think it has to do with them cheap kelloggs patio plus soil. Over here in the summer it hits up to 115 degrees.  I have a oak tree in the middle of my backyard and my friends told me that growing under a oak tree is bad a lot of bugs. Is this true? I get bugs every year.