Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GrabTheMic, Feb 16, 2011.

1. So my friend got some dank shit. Covered in oragne hairs we didnt know the name til we start smoking
    It was blue cheese

Ill have pictures til later too high

2. dont leave me hangin brah :'(

3. Will delivar

4. oooooo i wanna see o_O

5. Spot reserved for pictures comments....

Also how did you suddenly come up with the strain name after smoking it? Or are you trying to tell me you think you can guess the strain just by smoking it?

6. As well.

7. So heres the deal.
    I only have my ipod so i cant upload my pic til tomorrow.

And heres the story
    Me and my friend got some dank but didnt know the name.
    Which happens a lot.
    And most of the time we just make our own name for the shit.
    Well we notice the blueish tint it had in the bowl.
    We noticed they cheesy taste and smell.
    So we decided to name it blue cheese.
    Well i looked up blue cheese cause i remember reading about being a real strain wellthe description(Marijuana Strain Library - Blue Cheese Marijuana Strain) matched the way it felt. Specificly the nice easy smoke and high. (however it wasnt as blue as that picture. So we just came to the conclusion that its blue cheese.
    Ill have the picture tommorrow i promise

8. the one with the hands is what i smoked
    the other photo is the picture from the app on my ipod
    i see the similarities do you?

Attached Files:

9. I doubt it's Blue Cheese. I only say this because the odds of simply guessing what strain you have are like 1 in infinity haha. Blue Cheese is excellent though, I recently had around 6 grams of it, loved the high

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Blue cheese is one of my top 5 favorite strains.

I love the smell of it the most. Very unique.