Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTrillestOne, Aug 28, 2010.

1. picked up a half oz for $125

Attached Files:

2. nice, looks like some cheese i had recently, where ya from?

3. I passed on this one a few weeks ago, I think I smoked a bowl or something but dude wanted 50 an 1/8 straight across no drop at all for quantity so I said F-ya.

4. Looks great. For the price I wouldn't be able to pass on that

5. super good price........buy it all at that price

6. Where do you live? Prices for that would be $200-225 for a half where I live.

7. nice, i picked some of this up a couple months ago and it looked similar but either i didn't get good enough pics or something cause yours looks alot more colorful but then again it's all about how well the grower did.

8. i live in Houston, i asked him why the prices drop he said cause theres a lot more people growing now and there is a bigger supply. but i still hear people paying regular prices. I guess you just have to look around and find another connect.

It was some dank smelled really loud, it's all gone now i might re-up this week i'll see what other strains he gets a hold of.

9. thats a good ass price thats not even work. i would pay 125 for that all day.

10. reppin' houston. hell yeah dude. I had some of this a week ago shit was dankkk.

11. looks a little moist and leafy, always wanted to try that combo :)

12. Definitely one of my favorite strands. At $125 a half oz. I'd buy a fucking pound.