Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blue cheese vs white rhino

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skinny, Oct 12, 2010.

1. right then i got a pretty decent situation going on at them moment, got the chance to choose from white rhino or blue cheese for this weekends pickup.
    im from the uk and will be paying £20, this means 2grams of blue cheese or just over 2.5grams of the white rhino
    what would you choose?
    think ima go with the white rhino because ive never seen that round me before but the blue cheese is like one of my dealers regular pickups and i could get that any time

2. white rhino. love that stuff

3. White Rhino for me too.

4. ye i thinks thats what im going to end up doing, hopefully i get a couple of photos too to show you guys :smoke:

5. ive never tried white rhino and the blu cheese where im at is decent so if i were you id go with the wr

6. WHITE RHINO! Blue cheese is good if it's growed right.

7. yeahhh ive had blue cheese before .. and i would say that its pretty decent .but iw ould say white rhyno because ive never tried that and it sounds decent