Blue Cheese Second Grow, advice welcome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theislander, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Their corner with the lights

Attached Files:

2. Did some shopping tonight and picked up a metal rack shelving unit to try to organize my grow now that I'm also dealing with seedlings.

I'll cover the seedlings after in a separate post, I was gonna start a seperate journal but I don't think I'll bother.

I'm taking two different paths with my pants during flowering, one I'm trimming fan leaves only and leaving every bud site, I trimmed a lot of leaves off that one. The other one is keeping the majority of it's fan leaves unless one is blocking a large area, but I've trimmed most of the "popcorn" bud sites off. Here they are next to each other.

Attached Files:

3. SEEDLINGS: I currently have 9 but I'll be keeping 6, topping them early and not vegging very long cause I only have till the end of April to finish them up.

2 are White Widow feminized
    2 are Blue Cheese
    Remaining 5 are unknown bagseed

Here's a shot of my new setup

1389992009708.jpg

4. The two white widow's haven't sprouted yet.
    Blue cheese 1: there seems to be mold in the soil caused by a seedling that died once it reached the surface (first I planted bagseed in the two BC cups and after two weeks nothing had sprouted so I planted BC, just my luck the next day the bagseed sprouts lol this one died right away tho)
    View attachment 1351662
    Blue cheese 2: this one also had two come up but both survived, I'll probably keep the BC (smaller one)
    View attachment 1351666
    Bagseed 1: only seed of 4 that sprouted, it has some yellow but we'll see what happens
    View attachment 1351670
    Bagseed 2,3 & 4: 3 out of 4 seeds sprouted so I guess I'll roll the dice and hopefully the two I chop aren't females lol
    View attachment 1351671
    Group pic
    1389993003264.jpg

5. There was supposed to be a bunch of pictures there sorry guys, phone won't seem to let me post more than one at a time and I don't own a computer :(

BC 1 (moldy, probably get rid of this one soon)
    1389993198547.jpg

6. BC 2

Attached Files:

7. Bagseed 1

Attached Files:

8. Bagseed 2/3/4

Attached Files:

9. Aww that's to bad sorry to hear about the mold! Just make sure that's really what it is before you kill her. Liking the set up a lot so far though.

In the one pot with two seedlings I was wondering how long did it take from germination before it showed itself from the soil. I was actually thinking of doing something similar with my one pot that hasn't shown yet until I saw yours.

10. Two weeks wow that's a long time! I think I'll just sit tight with mine thanks for the heads up

11. Did you germ them then plant them or did you just throw them in soil? I've found that terming them in a paper towel in a ziplock on the cable box (or just in a glass of water if it's warm enough), makes the sprouting process so much quickerSucks with the mold :( But the big ones are looking good

12. The setup is looking sweet. Those plants are nice a bushy. Good job.

13. That's alright lol. I posted here before just didn't realize it lol. Looking good though. Might try to do something like that with my tent after this grow.

14. Great progression in that closet. Your girls look great! Mind if I sub Mang?

15. Yeah man if you've got the room it's worth it for sure