Blue cheese (help) Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IrishBudKing, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Hey GC. Im in the beginning of week 5 of flower. The plants are Blue Cheese. (big budda cheese X blueberry.) They were growing like crazy up untill the middle of last week. Since then I have seen no growth the buds have a little purple showing up here and there ( which is common for the strain) but there not getting any taller and the buds dont seem to be getting any bigger. WTF. Any plant ive grown b4 seemed like it was growing till the time I cut it down. Any reasons why they would stop growing? I thought they might be rootbound but there in a 20 gal grow tray and I looked around and the roots havent even reached the sides so im pretty sure thats not it. they are under a 400w HPS with a super Hps bulb. Ebb and flow system. Advanced Nutes. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I thought of some additional Information. I put them into 12/12 when one was 14 in and 13 in now there 26 in and 24 in. I measure them every 2 days and for the last 6 I think there growth has stalled.

Pics taken last week!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics taken tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again GC, for any info you may be able to share.

2. first time im runnin' the cheese...and hydros a little outta my wheelhouse..but lets give it a shot.......whats your ph....how do the roots look...nice and white and res looks and smell normal...your usin' advanced sensi bloom a plus b...not familiar with their hydro nutes...or its =..........temps with lights on...and a shot of the leaves under regular lighting whould help...gonna hunt down a couple hydro guys ta see if they can help ya out...pretty weird...should get more stretch at least...all i can think of is a nutes lock out...but im just guessin' at this point....post up your nutes sched. to see what we start with..are leaf tips burnt

this was a bros cheese at 44day flower for comparison..will get back to ya

[​IMG]

3. #3 IrishBudKing, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    Ph is 5.5 runoff is 5.6. Temps are between 72 and 77. I am using Sensi bloom a and b. but I am also using voodoo juice, overdrive, b-52, and Big bud. They get 7.75 oz of both a and b. And 3.85 oz of overdrive and b-52. the roots are not completely white, there is a slight tan to them....but the nuts I use are a dark brown...not sure if that would affect the root color, but besides the color they look nice and healthy. No the tips are not burnt...the yellow u see on the top of the one plant is from having my light just a bit to close. Ill get you pics when my light goes out. Thanks alot for your help.

4. got me stumped..everything looks right on the money..i just pm'ed budslinger..one of the best growers at gc..and asked him ta take a look...hope he comes by and sets ya right..will check back:smoke:

5. Thanks alot D. I really appreciate it bro.

6. Your run off could afford to be 6.5 - 6.8 Highest ratio..your temps can afford to go 75-85F...But 77 is pretty neutral.

7. no problem bro..it just seems all good ta me...maybe their entire stretch has ended and their just gettin' fat..will ask alatar..the guy that grew the cheese in picture to stop by too and take a look..and my thread..first in sig..is a catch all...any time ya wanna post up..about just about anything..including grow mysteries....feel free..it getrs more eyes on the problem:hello:i love a good mystery..just not with my dank:D

8. Do you want me to repost it there? See what others might say? And I think im doing pretty good. This is only my second hydro grow ever. This is just getting me nervous cuz I was expecting 4oz+ and it looks like 2 tops...if it stays like it is now...thats suckage... but we will just have to wait and see....i may flush em....and cut water till they get a bit drier than they usually get and see what happens. Thanks again.

9. you can post in my thread and i would make a quick post in hydro too:smoke:

10. Not in hydro...

To the OP, I've seen plants seemingly stall out before, I wouldn't worry about it too much yet just keep on growing. Stopping height growth is pretty normal by this stage, and in the buds they could just be getting ready to plump up soon.

11. hey bro...thanks for givin' it a look:smoke: dont know what ta say bro..your doin' everything right...just gotta let it play out...ya got good nutes and bud plumpers...best of luck bro...pretty sure your gonna be fine

12. Thanks for your help guys I really appreciate it.