Blue Cheese First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by how_pow, Oct 29, 2008.

1. My first attempt at growing....

2. *Please note this grow has already finished but at the time i wasn't a registerd member of this unique forum, so i decided to post incase anyones interested or has any questions/advice
    Also have noticed from other posts that there is a way to show the uploaded image without having to open as an attachment, anyone any clues??

Attached Files:

3. If you want to know how old plants are just hold your mouse over pic dudes

Attached Files:

4. Can smell the strain quite seriously now throughout the house and outside. oooopppss

Attached Files:

5. Plants are at home under the care of my mum whilst i'm at Glastonbury festival (seems fair). This is a very paranoid time for me!

Attached Files:

6. Needless to say Glasto 08' was amazing, anyone who hasn't been, GO! Holiday in Menorca now, plants left with 'mother' again and feel alot more confident about this as she didn't kill them all last week, feel alot less confident about how going a week with out smoke of any kind:eek:

Attached Files:

7. Back and blazin' as soon as i get through the door:smoking:
    Plants have come on very well whilst dude has been chillin' in the sun and more praise has to go to Mum. Cheers Mum:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. Whole house is smelling like a flippin' coffeeshop in A'dam now

Attached Files:

9. A week later, all going well

Attached Files:

10. The 10week into flowering mark is here. Have been flushing for nearly 2weeks now!

Attached Files:

11. More pics at 10 weeks

Attached Files:

12. Day of harvest. Smallest blue cheese picture.
    Thanks for viewing dudes, hope you like

Attached Files:

13. holy shit man those colas are huge! and dank!:smoking:

what lighting did you use? as well as nutes and shit..

14. Felt it was unique to include holiday pics as this post pretty much represents the last 4 months of my life.
    Questions/advice about any of the methods/nutes/equiptment/space/anything regarding grow will be more than happy to help, here most of the time :hippie:

15. used the canna range (in soil). Canna vega(vegative stage)-canna floures+booster+Cannazyme-4 weeks in Pk13/14 for 1 week on top of other flowering nutes then flushed for final week. All nutrients were given manually and water was pH balanced at around 5.5, 600watt digital poot grow light and room kept at constant 24-25 degrees celcuis brother

16. Damn, those are some healthy looking plants. Got any pics of some buds after you were done harvesting?

+rep

17. This was the plant that is seen in last picture curing. (thats why stalks are left on, really good way of curing)

Attached Files:

18. I grow to help my mum with her condition and also for personal use. Just to get that cleared up

19. Looks good dude, isn't blue cheese really good body buzz or uplifting high.

20. was in a good mood all the time i was smoking this strain. un-natural, but good