Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Cheese, DANK!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Helotesganja, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Just picked up an 1/8th of this and decided to take a picture of the prettiest two nugs of the batch.

So far the smoke has been dense and easy to hit, but I'm saving these two for tonight.

Attached Files:

2. :hello: love the blue cheese :bongin: rip some for me later love this strain

3. Yeah, only my third or fourth time trying this strand, hard to find in Texas!

4. I also am in Texas. I'm on probation though. Enjoy those nice looking buds, sir. Cheese strains are among my favorite...especially OG cheese that my friend grew:smoke:

5. I love blue cheese, its so frosty and dank :D

6. Nice!! I have some cheese right now. I'll be posting a picture in my pick up thread once the rain goes away.

7. looks nice

8. LOVE Blue Cheese, truly a heavy hitter indica!

9. never had blue cheese, just cheese. and i know how amazing it is! would love to try this. looks dank man! :smoke:

10. Girlfriend had some Blue Cheese the other day,
    Pretty sure it's a clone from Blue Dream.
    She says it's dank as fuck tho...

11. WOW looks bomb top shelf. I'm thinking of getting the strain UK Cheese. never tried it.

12. Nice nice Blue Cheese is amazing.. The one from barney's blew my mind hehe :p ..

13. how about some close up macros?
    fire btw

14. Blue Cheese = Blueberry X Cheese.

15. nice! looks tasty

16. I thought I smelled something sweet, but had no idea this had some blueberry. Thanks for the info!
    And when I try to take the pics really close, they won't focus?

17. I managed to take a closeup, it's up under my new Official Texas pickup thread.