Blue Cheese - CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Strapz, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I'm not sure about feeding guano but I know for molasses you can just heat it or the water you are adding it to up and stir it in.

2. yep add hot water to disolve the molasses, then pour it into your gallon and shake it to get a even mix...then you are good to go....

i dont know about all that bat guana as i have no experience with it, just let your plant tell you what is working, the key is to not overdue anything.

3. Could be some type of nute burn because of the time release ferts in your soil

4. That was my guess. It has been a problem that has been consistent over most of the flowering phase. And I have stopped with ferts outside of the time release shit and there was no change. I've learned a good lesson. Buy good soil, not b.s. miricle grow junk. The lady is looking good though still I must say, atleast the buds. I will post some pics in 12 hours or so when I wake up and she is as well. Thanks again everyone.

:smoke:

5. Almost ready, day 59 of flowering...trichs are still clear.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. She's close.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. did you chop her yet?
    Post some pics man, the suspense is killing me!

8. any updates

9. Come on Mann, Need to see this bud:(

10. Will some one plese tell me how i set up a new thread from scratch, I have a blue cheese grow on the go and want too start a journal. Thanks

11. Just go to the grow journals forum and on the top left there is a button called "new thread." Hit that and grow from there.

12. Its not letting upload Jpg, Is there any other way please get back been tryin for days :mad:

13. If you can't upload the jpeg it is too large in size. Go to paint in MS Windows, open the picture up, go to stretch/skew and resize at 10% incraments uintil it excepts it.

14. THANK'S FOR THE HELP MAN, JUST FINALLY MANAGED TO DO IT THEN BUT IVE POSTED THEM ON THE INDOOR GROWING FOURUMS ITS CALLED Big buddha bluexcheese and bb cheese grow so stay tuned you guys might be able to give me a hand:smoke:

15. Hey Strapz thanks for the journal. Im just starting 2 fem barneys farm blue cheese beans myself. Glad to see your success! Any outstanding traits i should look out for in relation to feeding regimens or temperature tolerance?

Thanks again. Much respect.

16. damn dude shit is looking beastly