Blue Cheese - CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Strapz, Aug 31, 2008.

1. your plant looks awesome !

2. Looks so healthy bro. love it

3. wow its looking good. how long is that in flower?

4. 20 nights so far. Going for 3 weeks tonight.

5. Ok, so I am not sure what is the situation...but we had some cold evenings the past 2 nights and early this morning a storm with cold air and wind came in and no my girl is droopy. I did give her alot of water with Jamacian Bat Guano the other day.....a gallon, which is a little more than I normally water her with. Not sure if it's from over watering, cold air, or what....any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. - I obviously brought her inside for good. =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ok, so I'm back. Been awhile since I posted. Had a big time problem with her. Ph I believe, but whatever it was I got it taken care of I believe. Had to cut off almost all of the leaves. They curled up like claws and died. Since I did the surgery, she has been wonderful. Feeding her Jamacain Bat Guano once every 10 days or so and she's enjoying it. These pics will look completely different, brace yo self.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. sweet pics dude.

how many weeks left on the flowering?

Peace

8. She's on night 30 right now. Hoping she's done around halloween, prolly later though imo.

9. shes looking good!!

10. #50 Strapz, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. will them branches fill out with bud? nice man!

12. give her molasses. trust me dude. blackstrap plantation barbados..start out with 1tbsp per gallon...see how she reacts...then you can up it to 2tbsp in addition to tiger bloom or what not (you will see a 20% increase in bud size) per jorge cervantes

13. Thanks alot bro. I went and found some Plantation Blackstrap Molasses and gave her some this evening.

I'm currently giving her Jamacain Bat Guano once a week as well.

Is that good enough for the time being?

I'm really hoping and trying to get the branches to fill in with bud obviously and love all advice and tips.

Keep em coming, Thanks!

:hello:

14. Nice man your buds are looking killer. :hello:

15. Ok. So I have had this issue for awhile and I'm still trying to remedy it. The leaves tend to curl down and then die from the tips and slowly move in. I've been trimming the parts that brown out and dry up in a hope to prevent it from moving anymore. But I'm getting close to harvest and dont know what to try.

My PH is at 6, should I lower? I have read differing opinions and dont know from experience.

Feeding her Jamacain Bat Guano and Plantation Blackstrap Mollases, once a week.

Please feed me with input. Thanks alot everyone!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. #56 JC12, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    The yellowing is normal and your pH should be around 6.5 for optimal results.

Lookin' awesome though, those buds look quite sticky. :D

-JC

17. yea 6.3 - 6.8 is ok for soil.

18. Thanks alot guys.

19. Just out of interest how to you feed your molasses and guano?

:smoking:

20. Plants look fine. Why the sick plants thread?