Blue cheese auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by antman92, Aug 22, 2020.

1. This is my first grow.im growing Blue Cheese Auto.im using Happy frog soil and my pot is a 5 gal fabric pot.light schedule is 18/6.The plant is 5 weeks old.had a slow start,had a nutrient buildup.i flushed it last week and just have been giving it water.Is there anything I can still do to help increase my growth and increase my harvest?these are the nutrients I plan on using,I just don't know how to tell when to add them,and which one to use?I was going to start the nuitrients next week.and start with a small dose to see if that will help.or even every other water.i water every other day 20200821_135734.jpg 20200821_135833.jpg 20200821_204552.jpg 20200821_222500.jpg 20200821_175932.jpg

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Be patient id feed it just water for afew days maybe longer no nutrients. If it has started slow the plant will still beable to thrive of its own nutrients. Im no pro but its wot id consider. Hope it gets well.

3. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Google up ur nute company. They should have a feeding chart. That will help u on how much to feed. Slurry tells u when to feed

• Like Like x 1